Pizza Master was the master chef of Wizards of Pizza, once known as the best pizza restaurant in the world. However, after the master chef mysteriously disappeared, its reputation has been on a decline. To reclaim the number-one spot, all talented Pizza Trainees assemble and hold a COMPETITION. The one who is truly skilled and able to earns the most reputation will be named the next “Pizza Master”.
What makes these seemingly simple tasks challenging is that ingredients may run out as all trainees share the same refrigerator. Moreover, greedy rookies who bite off more than they can chew will be punished for wasting ingredients.
Don’t let this chance fly away. Plan your menu well to prove that you are worthy of the title Pizza Master!
“…Fire up your spirits, all the Pizza Trainees…”
Pizza Master can be played in 3 different modes, in order of difficulty: Beginner, Trainee, and Master:
A game is played in rounds until a trainee reaches 50 reputation points. A round consists of 6 phases.
(1) Start the day – Each trainee draws 4 pizza menu cards.
(2) Shopping – In turn order, each trainee takes 4 coins and must spend them to buy ingredients (cheese, vegetable, seafood and meat). After all trainees finish shopping, all ingredients go to the shared refrigerator (the centre of the board).
(3) Collecting – In reverse turn order, each trainee takes turns collecting one ingredient token from the board to their own cooking tray. Once you pass, you cannot take any more ingredient token for this round.
BE CAREFUL IT’S SHARED REFRIGERATOR THAT OTHER TRAINEES CAN PICK YOURS
(4) Making Pizzas – Trainees make as many pizzas as they can by spending ingredient tokens that are required on pizza menu cards.
(5) Scoring – Trainees are rewarded reputation points for completed pizza menu cards. The total is then subtracted by the number of unused ingredient tokens on the cooking tray.
(6) End of the day – Trainees discard all ingredient tokens. The turn order is then re-determined by reputation points.